Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Still No Rest

This week is now about to ends. Mid-sems are now a long forgotten event. That is excluding the times when I received the checked answer sheets back. Classes are on in full swing.

Last week I was sick of all the work. There seemed no end to it. Well, the situation is still the same now (assignments, projects, research etc). Except that I no longer worry about the situation in the past week. New worries have overwritten the old worries. The human brain can only handle a limited amount of worries I guess. And this makes me wonder...if only I had a computer where I could siphon out all my worries and enjoy life.

Wishful thinking aside, I have decided to challenge the coming week head on. There's seriously no use of ranting about such stuff. They will keep on coming. So I have taken this opportunity to test my efficiency. This coming week, I will try to maximize the efficiency in my work. If efficiency is low, then I'll work for as long as necessary. The ultimate goal is to finish all tasks by Saturday, so that I can get a well deserved rest on Sunday.

In fifteen minutes the race is scheduled to start. "On your your mark! Get set! Go!"

And I'll be running a race to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment