Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Celebrating Holi Online

Since I have so much work this weekend, it leaves me precious little time to actually celebrate Holi. We didn't even celebrate Holi in college this time. So I'm longing to go out tomorrow and enjoy like a child, mixing colours in the water, preparing water balloons, pelting unsuspecting people with them....

Back to reality. I know it won't happen. I mean I might go out, but enjoying like a child is out of question. So here the Holi sms I sent to my friends this time. In fact I was searching for a geeky/nerdy Holi sms (or even something connected with Image Processing), but couldn't find one. So had to compose one myself. Here's it.

#FF00FF, #FFFF00, #00FF00, #000800, #0000FF, #FF00FF, #800080, #C0C0C0, #FFA500 ...and millions others. They add colour to our computer screen (and indirectly to our lives). Let's dedicate tomorrow to them. Wishing you a very Happy Holi.

PS- If you still haven't got it, these are the hexadecimal colour codes for HTML. And there are 16 million colours.

This probably shows that I now consider working on the computer as my life. And this is a message that is geeky/nerdy and has references to Image Processing too. I guess this Holi will be spent online, but that doesn't mean it cannot be fun!

A very Happy Holi to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment